- 1 can Creamed Sweet Corn
- 5 cups Chicken stock
- 600 grams Chicken pre cooked
- 2 tbsp Spring Onions finely chopped
- 3 tbsps.’ Cornflour
- 1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Egg beaten lightly
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
• In a sauce pan, add in oil and heat over a medium flame. Add in the spring onion, shredded chicken and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the sweet corn and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Reduce flame and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
• Add the sugar and simmer the soup and cook further for 3-4 minutes.
• In a cup mix the cornflour in 4 tbsps.’ of water. Add the cornflour mixture and keep stirring till the soup thickens. Slowly add the beaten egg and continuously stir in a clockwise direction.
• Ensure that the flame is low, and the egg will form into thin white threads in the soup.